Leave the world behind for a while, disconnect from your devices and reconnect with nature
- * Two fully self contained country cottages
- * Privacy and seclusion
- * Childfree environment
- * Bathtub, wood fires
- * Swimming pool, spa pond
- * Alfresco dining
- * Nature lovers paradise, abundant wildlife
- * Creek and waterfall in the garden, powered by nature
- * Fire pit, games room, outdoor BBQ`s
- * All linen supplied, fluffy gowns, breakfast hamper
- * Dog friendly, please enquirer
- * Naturists welcome
- * Just a scenic drive to all main attractions
- Enjoy rest, relaxation or romance in one of two private, self contained cottages
- Wood fires, clawfoot bathtub, verandhas front and rear
- All linen supplied
- Country Escape special occassion, birthday, anniversary or time out
- Adults only - child free enviroment
- Waterfall in the garden powered by nature, wildlife and privacy
- Swimming pool, games room, BBQ`s, firepit and waterfall just a stroll from both cottages
- Easy country drive to Laurieton, Comboyne, Wauchope, Port Macquarie
- DOGS WELCOME* Please enquire regarding our policy , Surcharge of $25.00 per dog . Maximum of two dogs per booking (no puppies). Note we have a Kennel and enclosed run for larger dogs.
- NATURISTS WELCOME * Please enquire
For availability and rates please contact Graham or Cheryl or click the 'Check Availability' button below to search live availability and make a secure online booking today.
WHY CHOOSE US
If you are looking for affordable, unique, boutique, country style accommodation then Gypsy Falls Retreat is a special getaway for adults to reconnect and unwind away from a busy lifestyle where you can breath slowly, speak softly.
Stress free living at Gypsy Falls forest retreat offers holidays for couples where guests can choose to stay totally enveloped in their luxurious cottage for the entire stay, or if they choose to play in the elevated swimming pool with spa pond, enjoy a game of eight ball or darts in the games room, cook up a feast on the gas or wood fired bbq beside the creek, warm yourself around a roaring log fire in the great outdoors under a canopy of sparkling night stars or relax in the rustic hut atop of the private waterfall that awaits you in the garden.
Why not visit the IKEW Centre at Kew for more infomation on the local area?
The Greater Port Macquarie region includes the Camden Haven, a spectacular nature lovers playground, commanding Comboyne Plateau and Wauchope with it`s warm country feel, also many smaller towns in between with there own special charm. Explore and you will find deserted white sandy beaches, camel rides, whale watching, bbq boats for hire, lookouts, wineries, golf and bowls, horse riding, fishing, many markets in lovely locations (Riverwalk, Cassegrain Artisan`s, Foreshores, Hastings Farmer`s Market) and more, Plaza Movie Theatre, restaurants, clubs, pubs, country cafes, Timbertown Theme Park, mountains, rainforests, waterfalls, National Parks and State Forests also many more special events that take part throughout the year in this beautiful place
The thriving coastal township of Port Macqaurie is home of the Glasshouse with its performing arts space, conference centre and art gallery you will also find the Port Macquarie Visitor Information Centre known as the VIC. Great shopping and many more local attractions can be found in this beautiful regional port all within a scenic 45 minute country drive from Gypsy Falls Retreat.
Note: Both cottages at Gypsy Falls have secured verandahs able to accommodate well mannered, well groomed, house trained dogs. There is also a Kennel and enclosed run for larger dogs. Tick prevention is strongly advised when visiting the North Coast. Please phone or e-mail to discuss our pet policy 65569702
Please check availability for naturist stay P.S. we do not cater for children.
- Our third visit, and it gets better everytime! The waterfall was at its best for us, thanks to the READMORE
- We have travelled the world and been to many beautiful places yet this is the first time we have READMORE
- An amazingly magical retreat. From cottages, bushland setting with birds, wildlife and waterfall to READMORE
- Absolute bush luxury, with comfort so close to nature, a place for speaking softly and breathing READMORE
- WOW! Our dreams have been meet we will hold this special time we have spent here as precious READMORE
- We will never forget our wonderful experience we shared at your well looked after retreat. The READMORE
- Words cannot describe how we feel about this place. This weekend has truly been one of the most READMORE
- It has been an absolute pleasure to experience the privacy, rest, relaxation and romance we both READMORE
Visit Camden Haven Click Here